February 28, 2020 – 12:57 GMT Sophie Hamilton Everything you need to know about Coronavirus and children: the risks, symptoms and when to seek medical advice. A GP answers our questions on the illness As Coronavirus cases spread throughout the world, many of us are feeling concerned about the possibility of contracting the illness. While much has been written about adults and those with underlying health conditions falling ill with Coronavirus, not much has been said about its effects on children. Parents will be understandably worried about their children catching the virus, especially with several schools in the UK closing to prevent its spread. We asked a GP to explain the risks of Coronavirus in children, what symptoms we should look out for and when to seek medical help. Dr Tim Ubhi, consultant paediatrician and founder of The Children’s e-Hospital (an online resource for parents) shares his advice…How can parents explain Coronavirus to their children? Dr Tim Ubhi told HELLO!: “Parents can say that, ‘Coronavirus is an infection that can give you a cough and a runny nose. It’s really important that we wash our hands regularly so that we don’t give the infection to anyone else. We will also need… Read full this story
- Student Rape Survivors Launch Much-Needed Know Your IX Campaign
- College Students Want Children, but Don’t Know When Fertility Declines
- Why Your GPS Watch Is Not Entirely Accurate
- The Worst Advice Biff Got from Christians About Marriage
- Ask Someone Who Writes In To Advice Columns
- 2019 Bahrain GP: Ferrari's moment of truth
- 2019 Bahrain GP
- Ross Brown: "The Bahrain GP proved we must address the performance gap between the top 3 teams and everybody else"
- Ross Brawn: "The Bahrain GP proved we must address the performance gap between the top 3 teams and everybody else"
- 2018 Chinese GP: Sebastian Vettel reaction and impressions after FP1 and FP2
Coronavirus and children: GP advice and all you need to know have 302 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.