Four tech giants whose initials spell out President Donald Trump’s favorite acronym have sent the stock market soaring to record highs. Microsoft, Amazon, Google and Apple have driven a bull market – together they account for about 17 percent of the S&P 500 and almost 70 percent of the NASDQS gain this year. The four tech giants all have market caps larger than $1 trillion. And the president has taken credit for the boom. A strong economy is central argument for his November re-election campaign. ‘The market is setting a record. We set another record today,’ Trump said in the Oval Office on Tuesday. ‘It will be the 144th time in a three-year period that I’m President.’ ‘And we have four trillion-dollar companies. One is Microsoft, one is Apple, one is Google, one is Amazon. So you have Amazon, Google, Apple, and Microsoft. And so, you have an M, you have an A, you have a G, and you have an A. You have MAGA,’ he added. Four tech giants whose initials spell out President Donald Trump’s favorite acronym have sent the stock market soaring Trump has been critical of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, seen together with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella… Read full this story
- US Election Results 2016: Silicon Valley Shakened By Donald Trump's Victory? What This Means For Tech
- Almost Everything That Happened in Gaming & Tech Between The Release Of Kingdom Hearts 2 & 3
- 10 key battles that will define the future of gaming, as PS5, Google and Xbox Project Scarlett draw near
- Turkey to BAN iPhone sales as Erdogan promises to support Samsung instead in revenge for US sanctions
- Home > Programming > Ok, I’ve decided to go ahead with…Now what?… and everything else!
- This Week in Games: October 27, 2012
- Nintendo trivia
Donald Trump dubs tech giants the MAGA club as soaring share prices make Microsoft, Apple, Google and Amazon each worth $1 TRILLION - prompting president to take credit have 291 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.