Arts Female artists showcase artworks depicting women’s beauty The Saigon Times Daily Wednesday, Feb 12, 2020,13:44 (GMT+7) Female artists showcase artworks depicting women’s beautyThe Saigon Times Daily The “Filtered” exhibition features 14 artworks by Australian artist Helena Elias – PHOTOS: COURTESY OF THE ARTISTS HCMC – In celebration of Valentine’s Day, two female artists are holding two separated exhibitions depicting the beauty of women in HCMC. Vietnamese artist Bach Lan’s “Beauty” exhibition showcases 20 oil on canvas paintings depicting women with different emotions. Compared to her previous works, Lan has moderated details of nature to highlight the women’s beauty. The exhibition runs at the HCMC Fine Arts Association at 218A Pasteur Street, District 3 until February 18. In the “Filtered” exhibition, Australian artist Helena Elias displays 14 oil paintings. Featuring portraits of different girls and women, these artworks allow viewers to look back on how the notion of women’s beauty has been changed by social networks. Taking place at 62 Tran Hung Dao Street in District 1, the exhibition will close on February 20. An oil painting by female artist Bach Lan displayed at the “Beauty” exhibition Share with your friends:
- Become a Pickup Artist - Master Your Pickup Women Skills
- Female Ejaculation Problems - Why Most Women Have Delayed Or No Ejaculation
- The Essential Guide to Female Abs - Six Packs For Women
- The Female Shaving Heads Trend and Laser Hair Removal
- Female Body Building Gallery - 5 Online Sites For Your Sight!
- Female Libido Products
- Female Libido Loss - Common Causes
- How to Increase Female Sexual Drive the Healthy Way
- Female Sexual Dysfunction - FSD - All Natural Cure
- Female Libido Boosters - How Do They Work?
Female artists showcase artworks depicting women’s beauty have 272 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.