An image of Samsung Electronics’ latest foldable smartphone, the Galaxy Z Flip, appears on a screen at an unpacking event held in San Francisco on Tuesday. [SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS]Samsung Electronics unveiled four new premium phones Tuesday, hoping to boost slowing sales, and most attention went to its second foldable phone.At a launch event in San Francisco Tuesday, Korea’s top tech company revealed a trio of Galaxy S20 phones with souped up cameras and processors, and the Galaxy Z Flip, a clamshell-style foldable phone that the tech giant hopes will outperform its ill-fated Galaxy Fold. The Z Flip, which folds in half to form a perfect square, is scheduled to hit the market on Feb. 14 and the three new Galaxy models – the S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra – on March 6. The tech giant said ultra-thin glass covering on the screen will make the Z Flip more resistant to scratches than the Fold, which was delayed for several months due to reviewer revelations that the phone’s screen easily broke. The Z Flip’s $1,380 (1.65 million won) price tag is a lot cheaper than the Fold’s $2,000 and prices for other new foldable models like Motorola’s Razr, reflecting Samsung’s determination to… Read full this story
- The first Galaxy Note 9 leak is here, and Samsung is being as boring as ever
- Samsung just unveiled two gorgeous new Galaxy S9 models that are going to make you very angry
- Samsung’s foldable Galaxy X might have three screens instead of two
- Huge leak reveals Samsung’s launch roadmap for the Galaxy S10 and the foldable Galaxy X
- Folding Samsung phone to debut at MWC 2019
- OnePlus 6 vs Samsung Galaxy S9 – which of the two Android smartphones should you buy?
- Pixel 2 XL or Galaxy S9 PLus
- Samsung introduces stunning new colors for Galaxy S9, S9+
- More Galaxy Note 9 rumors arrive online
- The Grid: Exploring the Logan Square neighborhood
Galaxy Z Flip folds into a perfect square have 316 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.