An image of Samsung Electronics’ latest foldable smartphone, the Galaxy Z Flip, appears on a screen at an unpacking event held in San Francisco on Tuesday. [SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS]Samsung Electronics unveiled four new premium phones Tuesday, hoping to boost slowing sales, and most attention went to its second foldable phone.At a launch event in San Francisco Tuesday, Korea’s top tech company revealed a trio of Galaxy S20 phones with souped up cameras and processors, and the Galaxy Z Flip, a clamshell-style foldable phone that the tech giant hopes will outperform its ill-fated Galaxy Fold. The Z Flip, which folds in half to form a perfect square, is scheduled to hit the market on Feb. 14 and the three new Galaxy models – the S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra – on March 6. The tech giant said ultra-thin glass covering on the screen will make the Z Flip more resistant to scratches than the Fold, which was delayed for several months due to reviewer revelations that the phone’s screen easily broke. The Z Flip’s $1,380 (1.65 million won) price tag is a lot cheaper than the Fold’s $2,000 and prices for other new foldable models like Motorola’s Razr, reflecting Samsung’s determination to… Read full this story
- 72 hours with the Samsung Galaxy Note 9: the camera, battery, and screen
- 72 hours with Samsung Galaxy Note 9: the camera, battery, and screen
- Real Life With The Galaxy Nexus Android 4.0 Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 9: All the rumors on specs, price and release date
- Galaxy Note 9: All the rumors on specs, price release date and color
- Galaxy Note 9: All the rumors on specs, price, Aug. 24 sale date and Fortnite game
- How far are we from the perfect smartphone?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 hands-on: S Pen the stand-out feature amid expected horsepower boost
- Galaxy Nexus Android 4.0 Smartphone
- Perfect Ten: Mobile MMOs coming in 2017
Galaxy Z Flip folds into a perfect square have 295 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at February 13, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.