Infrastructure Hanoi Party chief seeks to put urban railway into operation soon The Saigon Times Daily Thursday, Feb 27, 2020,12:15 (GMT+7) Hanoi Party chief seeks to put urban railway into operation soonThe Saigon Times Daily New Party Secretary of Hanoi City Vuong Dinh Hue (R) at a working session on February 26. New Party Secretary of Hanoi City Vuong Dinh Hue seeks to put the Cat linh-Ha Dong urban railway project into commercial service as soon as possible – PHOTO: NLDO HCMC – New Party Secretary of Hanoi City Vuong Dinh Hue plans to work with the Ministry of Transport to find ways to put the Cat Linh-Ha Dong urban railway project into commercial service as soon as possible. Speaking at a working session with the Vietnam Fatherland Front’s Hanoi chapter on February 26, Hue noted that the Ministry of Transport will take primary responsibility for the urban railway project. However, the project is being developed within the city, so the municipal government and the ministry will come to the table to start operations, Nguoi Lao Dong newspaper reported, citing Hue. He also proposed the Vietnam Fatherland Front’s Hanoi chapter and the competent agencies gather feedback on the difficulties facing residents, such as traffic jams… Read full this story
- Former Tempe police chief seeks $1 million from city
- Ithaca schools chief seeks answers on lead issue
- UW System chief seeks state funding increase
- Former Asbury Park police chief seeks $1M, claims bias against white cops
- Education chief: E. Ramapo plan coming soon
- Tennessee's insurance chief seeks elusive answers in Washington
- Insys Therapeutics seeks boost from new drugs
- Insurance chief talks ACA stability, rates ahead of filing season
- China says disgraced leader Bo Xilai expelled from party
- Urban lumberjack wants to 'save your ash'
Hanoi Party chief seeks to put urban railway into operation soon have 287 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.