Julie Mugford’s evidence was key in the conviction of her boyfriend Jeremy Bamber. It was only when she drastically changed her statement more than a month after the brutal killings at White House Farm that police could make the arrest. Julie’s bombshell evidence pointed the finger firmly at Bamber as the gunman responsible for killing his parents, Nevill and June, sister, Sheila, and young nephews, Nicholas and Daniel. She told officers he had been planning to kill his parents, Nevill and June, for some time and revealed the full details of the chilling phone call he made to her on the night of the murders. It was a sudden change for the woman who appeared to be her boyfriend’s rock in the aftermath of the murders. Julie was even pictured physically supporting Bamber as he was pictured sobbing uncontrollably at the funeral of his entire family. He seemed to be the perfect image of a grief stricken son, brother and uncle following the deaths. But in reality, he was the one who had pulled the trigger on that terrible night in August 1985. In Julie’s revised statement, she told police Bamber had said he had repeatedly said he wished he… Read full this story
- White House Farm murderer Jeremy Bamber seeks to overturn conviction with new evidence, lawyers say
- Killer Jeremy Bamber — who was given a full life sentence without parole —attempts to overturn his farmhouse murders conviction
- Jeremy Bamber's Murder Appeal Is Refused
- Jeremy Bamber makes freedom bid after lawyers submit 10 new pieces of evidence 37 years after White House Farm killings
- "The Surreal Life": The sordid, sad and criminal lives of past stars
- Most Haunted Places In America: 24 Scary Travel Spots
- Could Micron Help Reinvent Upstate New York?
- What really happened the night Marianne Shockley died? "Evil came to play," says boyfriend acquitted of her murder
- White House Farm killer could have life sentence overturned following fresh evidence
- Who is Ian Huntley’s ex-girlfriend Emma Rawson?
Jeremy Bamber's girlfriend haunted by murders in her dramatically different new life have 323 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.