Lottie Tomlinson breaks down in tears as she heartbreakingly opens up about her ‘anxiety’ and coping with grief following the tragic deaths of both her mum and sister. The social media influencer, 20, who is supporting the Sue Ryder campaign to shine a light on the UK’s experiences with bereavement, admitted that it felt like her mum and sister were ‘fading away because people weren’t talking about them.’ The makeup artist’s mum Joannah Deakin tragically passed away in 2016 following a battle with leukaemia at age 42. When Johannah died leaving behind seven children, as the eldest, Lottie’s former One Direction star brother Louis found himself head of the family. And just two years later, their 18-year-old sister Félicité died following an accidental drug overdose. Louis’ sister Lottie decided to join the heartfelt campaign in a bid to help others who are suffering from similar tragedies. A shocking national research report from the campaign’s Sue Ryder highlighted that 47% of bereaved people suffer from mental health conditions including depression, anxiety and even eating disorders following their loss. Unable to fight back her tears, Lottie cried as she reminisced about her late mother: “I couldn’t have ever asked for a better mum…. Read full this story
- 'Enjoy today': Louis Tomlinson admits he's been focusing too much on 'success' and not living in the 'now' following the shock death of his sister
- Louis Tomlinson performs his solo material as he leads the stars at Hits Radio Hits Live in Manchester
- Lottie Tomlinson goes for biker chic in blue polka dot minidress and leather jacket as she attends clothing launch after the tragic death of sister Félicité
- 'It's taken me 20 years to come to terms with my mother's death': Prince William reveals his regret that Princess Diana didn't get to meet Kate or her grandchildren as he poses for family photoshoot
- Inside the Kennedy "Curse": Why This Family Has Been Touched by So Much Tragedy
- Michaela’s sister breaks her silence: Devastated knife rampage victim’s family reveal their grief – as it emerges alleged attacker was one of her ‘repeat customers’
- Prince George and his siblings Louis and Charlotte are 'so looking forward to meeting their cousin Archie' after their parents Will and Kate visited the newborn past their bed time
- 'His death kills me each day': Mosul residents return home – to what?
- Camera Lucida review – haunted by spirits of recordings past
- How Royalty Has Changed Kate Middleton's Relationship With Sister Pippa and Brother James
Louis Tomlinson's sister Lottie speaks grief in haunting campaign after family deaths have 410 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at February 7, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.