Nation Over 1,000 Chinese nationals to be repatriated The Saigon Times Daily Friday, Feb 14, 2020,17:23 (GMT+7) Over 1,000 Chinese nationals to be repatriatedThe Saigon Times Daily A health quarantine staff monitors the body temperatures of arriving passengers at a local airport. Vietnam Airlines is preparing flights to repatriate over 1,000 Chinese citizens – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Vietnam Airlines is preparing to operate a dozen flights to repatriate more than 1,000 Chinese citizens who have got stuck in Danang City, Nha Trang City and Phu Quoc Island due to the suspension of air services between Vietnam and China. Duong Tri Thanh, general director of the national flag carrier, told the working team of the Commission for the Management of State Capital at Enterprises, which on February 13 inspected the airline’s and the Airports Corporation of Vietnam’s (ACV’s) coronavirus prevention efforts at Noi Bai International Airport, that the airline will operate 10 flights to transport these Chinese nationals to the Chinese cities of Chengdu and Guangzhou. The number of flights can be adjusted depending on the number of Chinese nationals who need to be repatriated, Nguoi Lao Dong newspaper reported. Discussing the impact of the Covid-19 virus, Thanh said that the coronavirus outbreak has… Read full this story
- Da Nang police arrest wanted Chinese national
- CHINA – Going back to Chinese roots at Pekingman site & Ming tombs during Chinese National Day
- Top ten destinations revealed during Chinese National Holiday
- Cruising to Vietnam on SuperStar Gemini made easy to Chinese nationals
- Chinese national tourist satisfaction reported "general" in 2nd quarter
- Nepal to ease visa regime for Chinese nationals
- Pompeo: Resist China's demands to repatriate fleeing Uighurs
- Bus driver in Utah crash that killed 4 Chinese was 1st trip
- New Zealand will issue working-holiday visas to 1,000 Chinese citizens in September
- Blackwater founder Erik Prince cut a lucrative deal with Chinese insiders. But is it against US interests?
Over 1,000 Chinese nationals to be repatriated have 306 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at February 14, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.