For Quick Alerts Subscribe Now TN man who returned from China dies: Coronavirus suspected View Sample For Quick Alerts ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS For Daily Alerts Just In 24 min ago This is what happens if you elect an actor to become politician: Congress slam BJP’s Sunny Deol 30 min ago Section 144 lifted ahead of Goa Carnival 2020 32 min ago Apple to miss revenue forecast as iPhone supply hit by coronavirus epidemic Must Watch Don’t Miss News International International oi-PTI By PTI | Published: Monday, February 17, 2020, 17:07 [IST] Islamabad, Feb 17: There are no “safe havens” for terror groups in Pakistan “right now”, Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Monday while acknowledging publicly that it was possibly not the case earlier. Addressing an international conference marking 40 years of hosting Afghan refugees in the country, he said Pakistan seeks peace in Afghanistan and instability in the war-torn neighbouring country was not in its interest. Khan”s assertion on terror safe havens came as the Financial Action Task Force, the global anti-money laundering watchdog, began a crucial meeting in Paris where Pakistan is trying to wriggle out of being blacklisted for not doing enough to combat terror financing. Azhar is… Read full this story
- India and Pakistan Relationship
- Dealing With The 3 Things That Makes Terror Psychology To Flourish
- Mumbai Train Bombings, Terrorism Attrocity - Gas Masks
- Buenos Aires - Becoming a Deadly Haven (Avoid "Restaurant 36"))Article))
- Terrorism In Kashmir - Origin And Growth
- Is Terrorism a Global Curse -Terrorists Tangible Traits Part-4?
- National Intelligence Estimate - Al-Qaeda Back Stronger then Ever - Who's Kidding Who?
- Al-Qaida Has Regained Strength - Why?
- Understanding the Iraq Surge
- Live Earth - Lessons to be Learned
Pakistan no longer a ''safe haven'' for terror groups: Imran Khan have 269 words, post on www.oneindia.com at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.