House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) dominated the headlines following President Trump’s State of the Union address Tuesday after she, standing directly behind the president, ripped up his speech for all the world to see, later telling the press that she did so because it was a “dirty speech” and that shredding it was better than the “alternative.” Shortly after, the White House issued its official response to Pelosi’s viral moment. “Speaker Pelosi just ripped up: One of our last surviving Tuskegee Airmen. The survival of a child born at 21 weeks. The mourning families of Rocky Jones and Kayla Mueller. A service member’s reunion with his family,” the White House tweeted. “That’s her legacy.” Speaker Pelosi just ripped up: One of our last surviving Tuskegee Airmen. The survival of a child born at 21 weeks. The mourning families of Rocky Jones and Kayla Mueller. A service member’s reunion with his family. That’s her legacy. — The White House (@WhiteHouse) February 5, 2020 Videos of Pelosi’s act of defiance went viral: Imagine the outrage and meltdown if Nancy Pelosi was a Republican. pic.twitter.com/x0i8OAdwyk — The Daily Wire (@realDailyWire) February 5, 2020 Asked about her disrespectful actions, Pelosi told reporters that ripping up his “dirty… Read full this story
- White House Officials Meet Members Of Pro-Khalistani Outfit 'SFJ' Ahead of Trump's India Visit
- Mark Meadows compares Trump flushing documents to Pelosi ripping up speech
- Wads of printed paper regularly clogged White House toilet during Trump era, book claims
- Biden orders release of Trump White House logs to Congress
- Documents Donald Trump 'improperly' removed from the White House recovered
- Donald Trump took classified material from White House to Florida, US archivist says
- The White House held Cinco De Mayo festivities for the past 16 years. This year, it won't.
- Biden Orders Release Of Trump’s White House Visitor Logs To Jan. 6 Committee
- White House: Biden Will Address Putin Ukraine Attack 'Early Afternoon'
- India faces ‘very significant challenges’ from China: White House
White House Officially Responds To Pelosi Ripping Up Trump’s Speech have 323 words, post on www.dailywire.com at February 5, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.