Dong Nai to speed up site clearance for Long Thanh airport project Dong Nai province’s authorities plan to speed up capital disbursement, as well as site clearance, compensation and resettlement for affected households, so that construction of Long Thanh International Airport can begin this year. According to the provincial People’s Committee, in the 2018-2019 period, the central government allocated 11.49 trillion VND (490 million USD) to the province to implement the project. The province had disbursed 1.17 trillion VND (50.1 million USD) as of January, accounting for 10.24 percent of the estimate. The province said it would accelerate the disbursement of the remaining capital by the end of this year. Dong Nai authorities have asked the Prime Minister for permission to start bomb and mine clearance in the area to expedite progress of the project. Speaking at a recent meeting with Dong Nai authorities, Deputy Minister of Transport Le Anh Tuan said the site must be available no later than August so that the first construction phase can begin this year. Opening is expected by 2025. The province said it had already paid compensation to Dong Nai Rubber Corporation to build two household resettlement areas in Loc An and Binh… Read full this story
- Survey: US businesses add a healthy 241,000 jobs in March
- News 27 September 2001
- MWC 2018: what we want to see
- Latest Apple phones news
- How The Big Four Became A Big Three: Sprint & T-Mobile Timeline
- OPINION Death Hasn't Softened Right-Wing Bloggers Toward Cronkite
- Letter From Davos
- Comments for : Is "One Sony" really "One Sony + Android"?
- Comments for : Take 20% off of the BlackBerry Passport with the manufacturer's Spring promotion
- Amazon Poised to Snag Massive Pentagon Contract; Industry Wants Trump to Intervene
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 27 have 271 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.