A deranged knifeman who stabbed five people in a four-day rampage told doctors he was smoking cannabis every day to help him manage voices in his head, a court heard. Jason Kakaire, 30, knifed four men and a woman in a horrific spree of violence in Edmonton, north London. Kakaire, who had a history of carrying blades, later told a psychiatrist at maximum security Broadmoor Hospital that he had been hearing voices ‘that were going to kill him’. Deranged knifeman Jason Kakaire, 30, who stabbed five people in a four-day rampage told doctors he was smoking cannabis every day to help him manage voices in his head, a court heard Ayfer Bektas was the first to be attacked at 6.45pm on 30 March last year. She had gone out for evening stroll when she was wrestled to the ground from behind and knifed to the left of her back severing her spinal cord. Kakaire ran off down the street leaving her to her fate as a shocked witness phoned the emergency services. Rossano Scamardella, QC, prosecuting, said: ‘This was witnessed by Shevki Emin who was also on Aberdeen Road. He saw a hooded male walk three or four metres past… Read full this story
- Jewellery store owner purchased £12,000 stolen necklace from East Anglian burglary gang, court hears
- ‘Drunk’ Mohammed Abdul Made Threats to Kill Before Driving SUV into Nightclub, Court Hears
- Court hears Spears’ request for expanded rights
- Did an Army nurse fall prey to a serial killer targeting military women?
- California considers limiting broad "felony murder" law
- The Latest: Hearing begins in California synagogue attack
- The Latest: Boy in Indiana school shooting hears charges
- Florida Mother Met Teen Charged in Son's Killing
- This Hearing Aid Can Translate For You—and Track Steps Too
- Champion college golfer found stabbed to death on golf course
Cannabis addict who stabbed five people did it to stop voices in his head, court hears as attempted murder charges against him are dropped have 294 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.