The Latest on the coronavirus pandemic, which has infected more than 240,000 people and killed more than 9,800. The COVID-19 illness causes mild or moderate symptoms in most people, but severe symptoms are more likely in the elderly or those with existing health problems. Almost 85,000 people have recovered so far, mostly in China.TOP OF THE HOUR:• Italy passes China for most coronavirus-related deaths.• U.S. senators sold stock before steep market losses from virus.• California governor issues statewide orde r for people to stay at home.• Wuhan, China, reports no new cases for second consecutive day.IRAN SEEKS HELP FROM UNITED NATIONSIran’s Mission to the United Nations is urging the international community to call on the United States to lift sanctions against the country immediately so it can import medicine and medical equipment desperately needed to fight the coronavirus pandemic.Iran is one of the hardest-hit countries in the world in the COVID-19 pandemic. Nine out of 10 cases in the Middle East come from the Islamic Republic, and fears remain that it may be under reporting its cases.Iran’s U.N. Mission said in a statement late Thursday that “the inhuman and unlawful” U.S. sanctions are hampering efforts to prevent… Read full this story
- China races to contain Covid-19 outbreaks in tourism hubs Tibet, Hainan
- North Korea Says Its COVID-19 Outbreak Is Over
- COVID-19 outbreak brings worry amid shortage of medical supplies, oxygen in Tibet
- North Korea claims all fever patients have recovered since COVID-19 outbreak
- New Zealand welcomes back first cruise ship since COVID-19 outbreak
- China locks down university campus amid new COVID-19 outbreak
- COVID-19 outbreaks unavoidable during face-to-face classes — OCTA
- Over 80,000 tourists trapped in ‘China’s Hawaii’ after COVID-19 outbreak
- Kim Jong Un's sister blames South Korea for Covid-19 outbreak without evidence & vows 'deadly retaliation'
- President Joe Biden Tests Negative For COVID-19 Following Rebound Case
Covid-19 outbreak: How people across the world are tackling the crisis have 300 words, post on www.hindustantimes.com at March 20, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.