Many political analysts may have assumed that the sun was setting fast on Joe BidenJoe BidenThe Hill’s Morning Report – Biden commits to female VP; CDC says no events of 50+ people for 8 weeks 5 takeaways from the Democratic debate Media figures praise audience-free debate format MORE’s presidential aspirations following a series of well-publicized gaffes and doddering speeches. But with large victories on Super Tuesday, subsequent endorsements from a raft of his former adversaries and more wins last week, including in Michigan, suddenly Biden appears poised to soon become the anointed Democratic candidate to challenge President TrumpDonald John TrumpThe Hill’s Morning Report – Biden commits to female VP; CDC says no events of 50+ people for 8 weeks This week: Senate balances surveillance fight with growing coronavirus concerns Juan Williams: Trump must be held to account over coronavirus MORE.It is interesting to note that House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-S.C.) campaigned hard for Biden and mustered the support that seemingly has set him up to clinch the nomination. Clyburn may have helped turn out the black vote in the Palmetto State, but if Democrats bank on their usual reliance on black voters to carry them across the finish line… Read full this story
- History as Obama elected America's first black president
- How much will Vietnamese gamblers bet on the World Cup?
- Benghazi suspect spirited into U.S., testing Obama's bet on civilian justice
- Place your bets on McCain's running mate
- Vietnam man arrested for robbing gold shop to settle football betting debts
- Brown, Beyonce win top BET Awards, Houston in spotlight
- Resource firms bet on China boom, not Roubini gloom
- US: Democrats relish chance to attack Republicans over austere budget
- Fed bets big in new push to rescue U.S. economy
- Obama looks to unify Democrats after historic win
Democrats will go broke betting on black have 290 words, post on thehill.com at March 16, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.