Vietcombank’s completion of the sale of shares to foreign investors in early 2019 and BIDV’s action in late 2019 are expected to help attract foreign banks to Vietnam. OCB has spoken with shareholders about the private offering to a foreign investor – Aozora Bank from Japan – which would increase the bank’s charter capital. Vietcombank’s completion of the sale of shares to foreign investors in early 2019 and BIDV’s action in late 2019 are expected to help attract foreign banks to Vietnam. Vietnam’s commercial banks have been told to list shares on the bourse by 2020 at the latest, under a banking development strategy by 2025. The banks are actively looking for foreign strategic partners to sell shares to before the official listing. Chi Mai Foreign banks start consumer finance boost in Vietnam’s market Foreign banks have decided to boost consumer finance loans as the business segment is forecast to maintain double digit growth this year. VP Bank shifts FE Credit to joint stock company The news that VP Bank has decided to shift its subsidiary FE Credit, specializing in consumer lending, to a joint stock company from a limited company has stirred up the public.
- The Billion-Dollar Bank Job
- Brokers, Miffed by MiFID? Try Vietnam
- Malaysian markets leery over Najib’s defeat, Mahathir’s return
- My say: Global economy still looks good for Asia
- In memoriam: Funeral notices, May 6, 2018
- Obama ethics lawyer says Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate is a ‘symbol of corruption’
- AP News in Brief 05-07-18
- Sudan: Ambassador
- Trump pulls US from Iran nuclear deal and looks to impose 'highest level of sanctions'
- In memoriam: Funeral notices, May 13, 2018
Foreign banks returning to Vietnam have 263 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.