We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more. Developer incentives Huawei has the market share and the gadgets, now it just needs the apps. Michael Allison 6 Mar 2020 0 Source: Apoorva Bhardwaj / Android CentralWhat you need to know Huawei is offering to pay developers a little more than standard profit-sharing agreements. It is willing to take as little as 15% to 0% from developers for up to 24 months. The agreement only valid if they sign up before June 2020 Huawei has promised to pay developers a little bit more if they build apps for it’s App Gallery over the next few months. While app developers in the Google Play Store and App Store often offer Apple and Google a flat 30% of their profits, Huawei is letting developers keep anything from 85% to all of their profits for 24 months. To break it down, normally Huawei’s App Gallery is subject to the same 30:70 profit sharing ratio as Apple and Google, with the exception of education focused apps that have a more favorable 20:80 ratio. Under Huawei’s new program, for the first 12 months, Huawei will let all app categories but gaming keep… Read full this story
- I Want to Develop My Site Into a Real Money-Maker But It's Too Difficult and Too Expensive
- WebAssist Super Suite Dreamweaver Extensions for PHP, ASP or Coldfusion Website Developers
- Developing a Professional Web Site With Templates
- How To Use Google Apps For Your Business
- Free Tattoo Galleries - How Good Are Free Tattoos?
- Free Tattoo Art Gallery - Free Tattoo Artist?!
- Flower Tattoos Gallery - How to Find the Best Flowers
- Starting A Website Development Business With Joomla
- 5 Common Pitfalls to Avoid When Developing a Website
- Drupal Development & Its Uses
Huawei wants to pay developers more money to develop for its App Gallery have 278 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at March 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.