Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the meeting (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc chaired a meeting in Hanoi on March 24 to review the implementation of the Resolution on several social policy issues for the 2012-2020 period adopted by the fifth plenum of the 11th Party Central Committee. According to a report delivered by the Ministry of Labour , Invalids and Social Affairs , 24 out of 26 targets have been met and surpassed. Among 9.2 million national contributors across the country, over 1.3 million are entitled to enjoy monthly allowances. Up to 99.5 percent of households of national contributors have living standards equal to or above the average living standards of local residents. Jobs are created for 1.5-1.6 million domestic workers each year and more than 100,000 are sent abroad for contract jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2-2.2 percent and that in urban areas is below 3.5 percent. Last year, nearly 300,000 workers joined voluntary social insurance schemes, bringing the total to around 574,000. Some 85.3 million people, or 90 percent of the population, joined health insurance, four years earlier than the resolution's target. About 3 percent of the population enjoy monthly… Read full this story
- Right-Wing Donor Adam Milstein Has Spent Millions of Dollars to Stifle the BDS Movement and Attack Critics of Israeli Policy
- Trump seeks to ban transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
- Fact check: Trump makes misleading claims at Iowa rally
- Fact check: Trump’s travel ban tweets twist facts
- Fact check: Trump overstates impact of immigration bill
- 'Alternative facts' to 'witch hunt': A glossary of Trump terms
- Side-by-side: Lori Lightfoot and Toni Preckwinkle’s plans for Chicago
- Side-by-side: Lori Lightfoot’s and Toni Preckwinkle’s plans for Chicago
- LGBT Rights Milestones Fast Facts
- Team USA weightlifter Jennyfer Roberts reported being raped, but Safesport process only added to her anxiety
Meeting reviews performance of Party resolution on social policies have 294 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 24, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.