Mike Bloomberg dramatically quit the presidential race Wednesday morning after a disastrous Super Tuesday and immediately backed Joe Biden.The billionaire gained just 44 delegates by 10.11am, the time he announced his departure – but ran up a bill of $1 billion. He immediately and whole-heartedly backed Biden, the night’s big winner, hinting that his vast fortune is now at the former vice-president’s disposal.’I’ve always believed that defeating Donald Trump starts with uniting behind the candidate with the best shot to do it,’ he said.’After yesterday’s vote, it is clear that candidate is my friend and a great American, Joe Biden. ’I’ve known Joe for a very long time. I know his decency, his honesty, and his commitment to the issues that are so important to our country – including gun safety, health care, climate change, and good jobs. ’Today I am glad to endorse him – and I will work to make him the next President of the United States.’ Democrats are also urging Elizabeth Warren to drop out after further pulling votes from frontrunners Biden and Bernie Sanders without winning any states – including her home of Massachusetts.She was reported by NBC News to he holding talks with aides about ‘the path forward,’… Read full this story
- Joe Biden's Climate Plan Actually Has Teeth
- Super Tuesday: Ladies' Night or the GOP's New Diversity Strategy?
- Elizabeth Warren Declares She’s Running For President In Lawrence, Then Heads To NH
- Biden Eyes Fundraising Challenge Amid New Sense of Urgency
- Walden calls quits as GOP retirement riptide continues
- Whitmer beats Schuette in Michigan's governor race
- For Democrats on 2020 trail, DeVos becoming a favorite foe
- ‘Mayor Pete’ joins 2020 Dem race as face of new generation
- Mike Lombardi Is A Big Stupid Moron
- Get Ready for Four More Years of Trump
Mike Bloomberg QUITS 2020 race after disastrous Super Tuesday saying winning is 'impossible' after spending $1 BILLION for just 44 delegates - and immediately endorses Joe Biden, while Elizabeth Warren 'assesses her path forward' have 293 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.