Venus Williams is encouraging others to stay active during the pandemic by hosting daily workouts on Instagram Live. The 39-year-old tennis champ kicked off her daily exercise class on Wednesday, showing viewers how they can still keep fit and healthy while stuck at home during quarantine by using equipment they might already have at home, like gallon jugs of water and champagne bottles. And on Friday, the Olympic gold medalist was joined on-screen by her sister Serena Williams — via video chat, of course — and later, by comedian Amy Schumer, who showed how she’s toning her arms by lifting a magnum of champagne over her head. Stay fit! Venus Williams is encouraging others stay active during the pandemic by hosting daily workouts on Instagram Live Put it in your calendar! She is broadcasting every weekday at noon Special guest! On Friday’s broadcast, she invited her sister Serena to work out with her Fitness fun: Comedian Amy Schumer also joined her for the end of the workout Venus, who usually works out for about five hours a day, explained that she wanted to come up with a workout that everyone can do at home, even if they don’t have fancy equipment… Read full this story
- Wimbledon 2022 LIVE: 'Never again!' Tennis fans rage at 'backwards, embarrassing' queues
- Royal Family LIVE: Kate and Prince William make new hire to tackle the 'p***ed off prince'
- What does Serena Williams wear on her face when she plays and why?
- Wimbledon: Djokovic blasts Covid jab as players test POSITIVE, Kyrgios racism rant
- 100 of the best things to do in the Bay Area
- Royal Family: Vicious Harry and Meghan divorce report crushed after fan frenzy
- Royal Family: 'Irony' Meghan ally savages Charles over 'suspicious' new Lilibet plot
- Mary Beth Peil on Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise, Chris Noth, and How Opera and Broadway Led to ‘Dawson’s Creek’ and ‘The Good Wife’
- A Muslim Among Israeli Settlers
- Madonna looks all partied out as she leaves Britney Spears’ wedding
Venus Williams hosts an Instagram workout with wine bottles and is joined by sister Serena and Amy Schumer - as the tennis star offers daily videos to help others to exercise in quarantine have 328 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.