The locality held a ceremony on March 8 to announce the decision by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. Along with the worship of the Hung Kings – the legendary founders of the nation, and Tan Vien Son Thanh – the God of Tan Vien Mountain, the worship of Tay Thien National Mother is one of the three most ancient rituals in the North. The ceremony presenting the national intangible cultural heritage certificate on March 8 (Photo: vinhphuc.gov.vn) Legend has it that under the reign of the seventh Hung King in Dong Lo there was a rich man called Lang Vi. He was generous and handsome. His wife was Dao Thi Lieu – a beautiful, gentle, resourceful and benevolent woman. They were very rich but didn’t have a child, so they often visited holy sites to pray for a child. One day they visited Thach Ban peak in the Tam Dao Mountains and prayed for a child at a pagoda. After the third time, Lieu had a dream in which she saw a five-colored mass of clouds covering the pagoda and releasing a scent. In the middle of the clouds appeared an eagle and then a group of beautiful… Read full this story
- Leader stresses issues in personnel preparations for 13th National Party Congress
- Venue construction of 14th National Games in progress says organizer
- Khanh Hoa invests in protecting local Bai choi cultural heritage
- Young Vietnamese volunteer to fight for national reunification
- Leader stresses critical issues in personnel preparations for 13th National Party Congress
- Dien Bien province receives two certificates of National Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Heritage list adds two sites to mark 75th anniversary of VE Day
- Is Brazil the next big coronavirus hot spot as other nations ease up?
- 193 Pakistani nationals allowed to travel back
- China themes this year's heritage day "healthy life"
Worship of National Mother in Vinh Phuc recognized as national intangible cultural heritage have 303 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.