International Arsenal to re-open training ground to players The Saigon Times Sunday, Apr 26, 2020,08:47 (GMT+7) Arsenal to re-open training ground to playersThe Saigon Times Arsenal Training Centre – PHOTO: REUTERS LONDON (REUTERS) – Arsenal will re-open their London Colney training ground to their players next week for individual training but the Premier League club will continue to observe social distancing rules amid the coronavirus outbreak, they said on Saturday. Soccer in England was suspended indefinitely last month due to the virus and no clubs have been in training. “Players will be permitted access to the Colney grounds next week,” Arsenal said in a statement. “Access will be limited, carefully managed and social distancing will be maintained at all times. All Colney buildings remain closed. “Players will travel alone, do their individual workout and return home,” the club added. Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus on March 12, which led to the Premier League postponing the next round of matches and none have been played since. Arsenal spoke to all their players after Alexandre Lacazette, David Luiz, Nicolas Pepe and Granit Xhaka were pictured allegedly breaking social distancing guidelines. Premier League clubs have been working on the basis that the… Read full this story
- Unai Emery sought advice from Javi Gracia before taking Arsenal job
- Mustafi and Sokratis on target as Arsenal seal Europa League progress
- Man United player Jesse Lingard returns to training ahead of Arsenal
- Sol Campbell opens up on tough introduction to management at Macclesfield
- Arsenal boss Unai Emery opens up on Denis Suarez, the race for Champions League qualification and more
- Inside Unai Emery's coaching playbook: A breakdown of Arsenal's resurgence
- The training method that helped Everton cope with late change
- Reiss Nelson interview: 'If I wasn't aiming to break into the Arsenal team, that wouldn't be the correct mindset'
- The first person Emery turned to for advice over Arsenal job
- Arsenal & Liverpool legends backing Rodgers against Fulham
Arsenal to re-open training ground to players have 321 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at April 26, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.