To keep our community informed of the most urgent coronavirus news, The San Francisco Chronicle’s critical updates are free to read. Ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 33,623 in California, including 1,211 deaths. • 6,497 in the Bay Area, including 201 deaths. • 776,513 in the U.S., including 41,575 deaths. The five states with the highest death tolls are New York with 18,454; New Jersey with 4,496; Michigan with 2,468; Massachusetts with 1,706 and Pennsylvania with 1,348. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. • More than 2.4 million in the world, with more than 169,000 deaths. More than 643,000 people have recovered. Coronavirus cases by city: For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter. Latest developments from today: Related Stories LocalChronicle Staff ReportCoronavirus hits Bay Area: What residents need to knowCoronavirus Map: Tracking COVID-19 cases across California 4:45 p.m. Santa Rita Jail now has 16 active cases among inmates: One additional inmate has tested positive for the… Read full this story
- Updated Bay Area Real Estate Prices
- A Northerners' Guide to Living in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida
- How To Choose A Computer Case
- Area Rugs Will Add That Special Look And Feel To Your Home
- LIVE BAIT It's Not a Crime
- Black Mesa - A Navajo Sacrifice Area
- Canary Wharf Property - Live And Work in An Urban City Scape
- Florida Investment Real Estate and What Are Considerations Before Buying
- How to Shoot Video of Your Kids Sports Team So That Anyone Else Will Watch it!
- Starting Over In San Francisco
Coronavirus live updates: Bay Area ICU cases hold steady have 273 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at April 20, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.