NEW DELHI: The Investigating officials revealed that the accused boy had recently appeared for his class 12 board examination and was awaiting the results. During interrogation, he told the police that he had created the group, but did not know everyone on the group personally and had added them through mutual references. ‘Boys Locker Room’: Delhi cops file case, kids from 4 schools part of group “The DCW issues notice to police, Instagram over ‘bois locker room’ revelations Instagram had earlier said it takes the issue “very seriously” and does not allow such behaviour. It had said the objectionable content featuring minor girls was removed from the platform as soon as it was made aware of it. Parent of Bois Locker Room member asks victim to take back complaint The Delhi Commission of Women (DCW) had issued a notice to Instagram and Delhi Police, taking cognizance of the matter. Some of those involved are from reputed schools in the national capital, police said. QUICK EDIT: Bois Locker Room: It exposes that the normalization of rape starts young Information about the group came to light after a girl shared screenshots of its activities. Following this, the group started being called out… Read full this story
- Dutch family living in isolation discovered by police after nine years
- Shasta County Arrest Records And CA Criminal Reports
- Is Police Clearance Certificate Must for UK’s Tier 2 Visa?
- Police Brutatlity, Abuse, and Hatred of Asylum Seekers and Refugees in Belgium
- Spying on Peace Groups Not Surprising Says Civil Rights Vet
- Family of 7 discovered living in Dutch farm cellar for years waiting for world to end
- Stay Down, Old Abram [Chapter 3: Trailer Court]
- Art Theft: Most Famous Cases in History
- Jesus Still Healing After All These Years
- The Case for Condo Hotels - Hotel Condos 2007
'Bois Locker room' case: Delhi Police arrest 18-year-old group admin have 290 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at May 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.