Online trade promotion acitivities should be developed due to COVID-19: agency They should promote trade promotion activities on digital platforms, develop e-commerce activities and boost the application of information technology for their operations. At the same time, the agency will strongly enhance trade promotion programmes of export products and online trade links between Vietnamese businesses and import partners. Phu told the Cong thuong (Industry and Trade) newspaper that his office would coordinate with Viet Nam’s trade offices and commercial counsellors abroad to utilise export opportunities and propose suitable trade promotions. The agency will provide Viet Nam trade offices with a list of target markets and goods with high potential of export compiled by localities and commodity associations. Then, those offices would provide the market information for importers and distributors in foreign countries, especially in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. Meanwhile, it would cooperate closely with the Viet Nam Trade Office in China to resume trade promotion activities at this market after the pandemic ends, he said. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Phu said existing difficulties in production and business have brought opportunities for domestic businesses to reorganise and restructure input material and export markets. Phu said his agency would cancel… Read full this story
- Cambridge Analytica whistleblower to headline IP EXPO Manchester
- Cyber threats are a business reality
- Business shuts with staff 'owed £1000s'
- Awards showcasing the best in Wales' thriving digital sector launched
- Seven reasons why you MUST enter the 2019 Plymouth Business Awards
- Major Hull business employing more than 300 'suddenly shuts'
- Staff at Kingstown Furniture speak out as business 'shuts suddenly'
- The legends of Plymouth business who have changed the city
- Busy A1079 roundabout roadworks will take nine months
- Hull Live: Breaking news from Hull and East Yorkshire on April 1
BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 5 have 283 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 4, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.