By Manikant Singh Over the past few years technology spends and discussions by industries were only on Social, Mobility, Analytics & Cloud (SMAC). Many organisations were first movers and got benefited with these platforms. Investing in these technologies were very promising and gave enough investment returns. Social helped social engagement, customer collaborations. Mobility made customer centric data available anytime for mobile workforce Analytics made predictions based on patterns.Cloud gave organisations Reliability, High Availability, Scalability & Competitiveness.Many nascent technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Virtual Reality acquired popularity and got its implementation. These technologies had few successes and many failures, as reported by enterprise technology leaders. Fast forward to today, during this pandemic situation, many organizations have enabled work from home solution ensuring business as usual during the crisis. While many were prepared for this kind of situation it was not all the same for every organization. When countries were declaring lock down every organization relied on IT and Cyber Security professionals to ensure business continuity during the pandemic. It was a great and bold decision by leaders who had to keep customers satisfied during this term, with little impact on the business. There was no respite for manufacturing and… Read full this story
- APT-doxing group exposes APT17 as Jinan bureau of China's Security Ministry
- Global pandemic opening up can of security worms
- For six months, security researchers have secretly distributed an Emotet vaccine across the world
- Cyber Resilience, Agility and Innovation in the New Normal
- Unified Network Security: The need of the hour during Covid crisis
- US Cyber Command leader vows to 'defend forward' in protecting nation from cyberattacks
- US Security Agency Oversees ‘Cyber Storm’ Exercise Mimicking Potential Attacks on Critical Systems
- Security leaders in urgent need to reformulate cyber strategies
- Russian Cyber Espionage Group is Trying to Steal U.S. COVID-19 Vaccine Research
- Young Army officers must be 'more unconventional' in warfare and master the 'new domains of cyber and space'
Future of cyber security: From SMAC to BRISC have 316 words, post on ciso.economictimes.indiatimes.com at May 7, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.