Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey is giving $5 million to Andrew Yang’s universal basic income group called Humanity Forward.The donation to Humanity Forward comes as the CEO is looking to give away $1 billion of his wealth from his other company, Square, to his fund called Start Small, as a way to combat the coronavirus. Dorsey announced the donation on Yang’s podcast Yang Speaks. On the podcast, Dorsey told Yang that a universal basic income (UBI) was “long overdue,” and “the only way we can change policy is by experimenting and showing case studies of why this works.” Yang says Humanity Forward plans to distribute Dorsey’s gift in the form of cash grants totaling $250 a piece to nearly 20,000 people who have lost their jobs or have suffered economically as a result of the coronavirus. Humanity Forward has already given away $2 million in direct cash assistance to help people suffering from the coronavirus crisis. “Not only will Jack’s donation directly impact tens of thousands of people in need during the current economic downturn, it will help Humanity Forward and our movement continue to make a case for universal basic income in the United States,” Yang said in a statement…. Read full this story
- Andrew Yang and Donald Trump get more support than Joe Biden from Big Tech workers
- How to Flip Houses - The Easiest Guide to Give You the Bare Bones Basics on Profiting
- 4 Tips To Give You A Comfortable MLM Retirement Income In 5 Years
- 5 Powerful Ways We Change With The Universe
- Andrew College
- Wild Jack Casino - Known for Online Blackjack Plus 300 More Casino Games
- Apartments Near University of Georgia
- The University of Glasgow
- Million Dollar Lifestyle
- What I Would Do If I Could Not Fail? Or What Would I Do With 1 Million Dollars?
Jack Dorsey Giving $5 Million to Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income Group have 298 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 21, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.