Jae Crowder said something similar a few days back, he’s ready to return to the court but wants things to be safe. Thursday, Houston’s James Harden echoed the same sentiment talking to Jabari Young of CNBC. Harden said he would play games again without fans, but would feel comfortable returning when the pandemic has “calmed down all the way to a minimum… “I want it to be safe,” said Harden when asked about returning. “I want it to be entertaining for the fans and players to get out there and compete. As soon as we can get this ramped up, I’m ready to go. I feel like the majority of the players feel the same way.” In general, players want to get back on the court and play. That is both because they are competitive by nature and because getting the playoffs in will help the NBA’s bottom line when it comes to next season’s salary cap and the finances of the league (the players and NBA split the league’s basketball related income). The players also generally trust Adam Silver to make the best call among bad options. However, players want it to be “safe” — and what’s safe for… Read full this story
- Bungie ‘absolutely’ wants cross play functionality for Destiny 2
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Is Coming This Year, And It's Being Teased By James Harden
- New NBA 2K16 Video Reveals James Harden Gameplay
- NBA 2K16 will make you believe in James Harden
- NBA Live 18 reveals launch date and cover star James Harden
- What Star Wars character do you want to play a game about?
- Why You Might Want To Play Borderlands 3 More Than Once
- 'We just created the game that we wanted to play as Japanese developers'
- Star Wars Actor Oscar Isaac Wants To Play Snake In The Metal Gear Solid Movie
- Why Heroes of the Storm is the MOBA Blizzard always wanted to play
James Harden says he wants to return to play, but “I want it to be safe” have 325 words, post on nba.nbcsports.com at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.