In August 2017, Taylor Swift released the lead single from her sixth album, Reputation. The song, called Look What You Made Me Do, was an instant hit – and so so so different from anything the singer had done before. A cover of the track has now been featured on the TV show, Killing Eve, starring Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh , playing over the titles in the latest episode of season three. Swift shared a clip of the cover on social media this morning (May 25), writing: “VERY STOKED about this cover of lwymmd on @KillingEve by Jack Leopards & The Dolphin Club!!” But who exactly is this band and what have they got to do with Taylor Swift ? Buckle up my friends, we’re about to go down the rabbit hole. If you’ve been following Taylor Swift’s career, at this point you’ll know that the star’s back catalogue of work, including LWYMMD was bought last year by Scooter Braun. The controversial deal included the albums Taylor Swift, Fearless, Speak Now, Red, 1989 and Reputation. The 30-year-old was devastated not to have had the chance to buy her life’s work and described Braun’s purchase of it as her “worst… Read full this story
- Taylor Swift's new album 'reputation' confirms she's mad as hell (and in love)
- I have something to say about every frame of the new Taylor Swift video
- Ronda Rousey, Taylor Swift, and Syrian refugees dominate Bing's top searches of 2015
- CES 2010: Sony: Goal to be 'undisputed leader in 3D' HDTV; flexes muscle with Taylor Swift, Hendrix cameo
- The Verge Playlist: New Year’s Eve
- 10 things your new Alexa-powered smart speaker can do
- Amazon's Echo Spot is the blueprint for all future smart speakers
- Just say the word to get some help from Alexa or Google Home this Thanksgiving
- Could Apple ever really work like a record label?
- Family killed in I-75 crash had delayed trip for funeral
Killing Eve song just reminded everyone how smart Taylor Swift really is have 316 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.