More than two-thirds of NBA teams have opened up their practice facilities and players are going in now for individual, socially-distanced workouts. It’s expected that for many teams, those practice facilities will be home to the coming “training camp 2.0” phase as teams get back into form for a restart of the season, whatever form that takes. What about teams in locations that have not opened, such as the Knicks, Celtics, and Raptors? Those teams could be headed to the bubble city or cities early, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN. Among marketplaces where governmental restrictions are keeping practice facilities shuttered, teams are asking the NBA whether players can bypass returns to those cities and report directly to the league’s proposed campus environment for the start of training camps, sources told ESPN… Teams want to avoid having to quarantine significant portions of their rosters twice — once upon returning to more restrictive markets, and again, at the bubble site. In anticipation of the league’s expectation of restarting the season, the NBA has told those teams that it plans to work with them on solutions that possibly include redirecting some teams directly to campus/bubble sites instead of team facilities to hold training… Read full this story
- Italian Soccer Training Camps
- Survivor Tocantins - Team Training - Learning From Spencer - Episode 5
- Martial Arts Training Camps
- Signal Mountain Soccer - Training Camp For Kids
- How to Get an Unforgettable Honeymoon Travel With Limited Budget
- Train and Boat Travel - Practical Advice For Backpackers
- Ecourse Training - What Kind of Party Goer is Your Ecourse?
- Direct Sales Team Building in the Internet Age
- Choosing the Right Team Building Company - 7 Steps
- Building Winning Teams - Tips For Training New Recruits
Reports: Some teams may do training camp in bubble; traveling parties will be limited have 289 words, post on nba.nbcsports.com at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.