As per recent updates, we’ll not be seeing him on TV for a long time. Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com stated that “it would be a waste to use Lesnar in this environment” which is the main reason WWE stopped using him in post-WrestleMania 36 storylines. It should be noted that WWE was forced to host weekly shows and PPVs without fans inside the closed-set Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. Brock Lesnar is someone who earned fame as a crowd-puller. So, presenting him on TV won’t be a smart choice, at this point. On a different note, it is that time of the year when The Beast Incarnate usually takes time-off from Raw as he gets over with WrestleMania duties. So this could be considered as another hiatus for him until a bigger occasion arrives in WWE. In general, Lesnar remains present in the match card of big-four pay-per-view events. (WrestleMania, SummerSlam, Royal Rumble, and Survivor Series) It was also noted by the source that if and when WWE plans to bring him back on TV, Lesnar’s advocate general Paul Heyman would start promoting the appearance. But it should not happen until late July or August when the SummerSlam storylines kick-off…. Read full this story
- Wrestlemania 38: WWE planning another Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns bout?
- Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar Reportedly Earning $5 Million Annually In WWE
- WWE Reportedly Planning Lengthy Brock Lesnar Vs. Roman Reigns Feud
- WWE SmackDown results, grades: Brock Lesnar decimates wheelchair-bound Sami Zayn
- WWE SmackDown results, grades: Brock Lesnar decimates Sami Zayn before Roman Reigns win
- goldberg v lesnar: Bill Goldberg set for historic WWE return | WWE News - Times of India
- Brock Lesnar suspension lifted and WWE return confirmed after $1,000,000 fine for ‘violent rampage’
- WWE SmackDown results, recap, grades: Brock Lesnar teases Paul Heyman's return as his 'advocate'
- WWE SmackDown results, recap, grades: Brock Lesnar bullies way into Day 1 title shot against Roman Reigns
- WrestleMania potential match card: Will John Cena and The Undertaker miss WWE megashow?
Revealed: When Brock Lesnar could possibly return to WWE have 325 words, post on www.mykhel.com at May 8, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.