The Vikings injected quite a bit of youth while shuffling their roster this offseason by Cody Benjamin @CodyJBenjamin May 29, 2020 at 11:19 am ET • 4 min read The 2020 NFL offseason has been thoroughly disrupted by the COVID-19 pandemic, with team facilities staying closed through free agency and the draft, and all 32 offseason programs going virtual thanks to in-person workouts being largely prohibited. Now, however, as states begin to reopen and teams return select staff to their headquarters, it appears football will, at least in some form, carry on as scheduled — perhaps with minicamps, likely with summer training camp and almost “definitely” with games in the fall.One team that could use all the offseason work it can get is the Minnesota Vikings, who are coming off a trip to the Divisional Round of the playoffs but are also welcoming a lot of youth to a shuffled lineup. Without physical minicamps from which to draw depth-chart battles, Vikings roster projections are truly just that right now — projections. But they at least give us a template for how the club might look when September rolls around and the games begin, or at least if things go according… Read full this story
- Training camp conducted for tourism-related data collection
- Handball Challenge Training Camp Demo
- Flames training camp could be interesting with PTOs
- Ho-Sang late for training camp, sent back to junior
- Trump Targets ISIS in Yemen for First Time With Strikes on Training Camps
- Triangle offense will be in Knicks training camp next fall. Jeff Hornacek not sure core players will be.
- FA taskforce considers limiting heading in training at all levels, from children to professionals
- U.S. Navy Blue Angels To Highlight 2020 Maryland Fleet Week And Air Show
- Raptors' Pascal Siakam, Marc Gasol and Norman Powell ruled out indefinitely, shaking up Toronto depth chart
- Texans, Cowboys and Vikings can clinch playoff berths this week
Vikings depth chart 2020: Minnesota's projected Week 1 starters heading into OTAs, training camp have 309 words, post on www.cbssports.com at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.