RYLAN Clark-Neal has admitted Big Brother Best Bits 2020 removed “inappropriate” moments amid the recent censorship rows of historic TV shows. He told viewers: “We are going to be showing episodes just as they went out on air, so the same aspect ratio, not all in HD, nothing like that. Follow our Big Brother: Best Shows Ever LIVE blog for all the latest from Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace “But remember some of the episodes back then were shorter than they are now so we have bolted a few together. “And as ever, as I’m sure you’re aware, there are some things that we have taken out of a few shows that just didn’t feel right for 2020.” It comes amid backlash over TV shows remaining available to stream – despite racist slurs. John Cleese has blasted a “stupid” decision to drop his classic “Germans” Fawlty Towers episode from TV over its use of the “n-word”.Big Brother returned to screen last night, with a special E4 show celebrating some of its greatest moments. However, Davina McCall admitted she “totally f***ed up” after forgetting her famous Big Brother sign-off. The 52-year-old TV legend was given a telling off by her co-host Rylan Clark-Neal tonight… Read full this story
- Celebrity Big Brother winner Paddy Doherty, 60, is battling prostate cancer and considered suicide twice as pain was so bad
- 'We are taking a bit of pain at the moment'
- Facebook accidentally put hidden messages saying ‘Big Brother is Watching You’ in VR headsets
- The Mike Ward Interview: Shaun Williamson – Barry from EastEnders is a bit of a brainbox
- Boat Race: James Cracknell on the challenges of his return to competitive rowing
- May faces mauling after EU forces her to accept Halloween Brexit
- Euro 2020 qualifier
- Apple event: iPhone maker launches new credit card and TV streaming service to rival Netflix and Amazon
- Meghan Markle to give birth to first child any moment now
- Ted Baker boss Ray Kelvin resigns amid ‘forced hugging’ harassment claims
Big Brother Best Bits 2020 forced to remove ‘inappropriate’ moments amid TV censorship rows have 320 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 15, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.