Donald Trump has said John Bolton will have a ‘really big price to pay’ for releasing classified information in his tell-all White House book, after a judge allowed its release but warned the ex-national security adviser has ‘gambled’ with US security. The president took to social media in outrage over Saturday’s ruling by a federal judge denying the Trump administration’s attempt to block the release of Bolton’s memoir ‘The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir’. Trump slammed the decision on Twitter branding Bolton ‘despicable man’ who broke the law and warned that he must pay a ‘very big price’. ‘Wow, I finally agree with failed political consultant Steve Schmidt, who called Wacko John Bolton “a despicable man who failed in his duty to protect America.”’ he tweeted. ‘Also stated that he should never be allowed to serve in government again. So true! Plain and simple, John Bolton, who was all washed up until I brought him back and gave him a chance, broke the law by releasing Classified Information (in massive amounts).’ Trump added that Bolton must pay a ‘very big price’: ‘He must pay a very big price for this, as others have before him. This should… Read full this story
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump says U.S. could reopen ‘in phases’
- Donald Trump attacks 'very insubordinate' impeachment witness Lt. Col Alexander Vindman after kicking him out of the White House, puts his Army rank in quotes and says he was given 'horrendous' reports from superiors
- EXCLUSIVE: A changed name, an alleged fraudster dad and a VERY questionable resume: So how did Donald Trump's favorite White House correspondent pass security checks to become the social-distancing-defying briefing-crasher?
- OVERNIGHT ENERGY: Trump says US will cut oil production to secure global deal| Green groups press Biden for bolder plans after Sanders exits| EPA charts path to suspend hazardous waste cleanup amid coronavirus
- Comedian Michelle Wolf causes uproar with controversial jokes at the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump: Tough times but progress being made
- 'Mind-boggling': How pandemic planning never accounted for a President like Trump
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump ‘may get involved’ over naval captain dismissal
- Trump 'IGNORED' National Security Council's coronavirus warning and calls for social distancing in January, called health secretary Alex Azar 'alarmist' and 'WAS told about Navarro's memo'
- Coronavirus live updates: Judge orders medically vulnerable Oakland man released from immigration facility
Trump says John Bolton will have a 'really big price to pay' for releasing classified information in his tell-all White House book after judge allowed its release but warned the ex-NSC adviser has 'gambled' with national security have 399 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at June 20, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.