With a particularly tumultuous first half of the year, many of us might have overlooked one particular milestone in pop culture: 2020 marks Super Mario Bros' 35th anniversary. Yes, that's three and a half decades of our favourite plumber, his green-overalled brother Luigi, green pipes, gold coins and lots of jumping and Koopa-crushing. From its humble beginnings of being the hero in Donkey Kong to Mario Kart, Dr Mario, Mario Party and even Mario Golf and Tennis, the video game series has firmly staked its claim in gaming history and rightfully earned legions of global fans over the years. So how else does one level up for the next generation? By joining hands with Lego to create the ultimate toy team-up. The toy company has partnered with gaming giant Nintendo to create an interactive Super Mario figure and full product line that, according to its designers, will change and reinvent the way people interact with Super Mario in the physical world. The new Lego Super Mario experience, along with its full range of expansion sets and Power-Up and character packs will be launched on Aug 1, with pre-orders now available . But what does this all actually mean? If Lego Super Mario is not a video game and… Read full this story
- Lego Super Mario Is Now Crying Out For His Brother Luigi
- Lego Super Mario has started crying out for Luigi
- Super Mario Odyssey review: A sequel that more than lives up to its name
- Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury for Nintendo Switch: Ultimate guide
- Super Mario Odyssey beginner's guide: Hop aboard the good ship Mario!
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars: All items in Super Mario Sunshine
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars: How to unlock all Red, Green, and Blue Blocks in Super Mario 64
- Super Mario dies for a living
- Makes a Case for Shorter, Simpler Video Games
- More Than Just a Video Game: Esports is a Lucrative Endeavor
Video game or toy? World's first Lego Super Mario can collect coins in real life have 312 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at June 16, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.