close Video Sen. Cotton: Democrats want to keep the US locked down Arkansas Republican Sen. Tom Cotton weighs in on proposals for new stimulus plan. MANCHESTER, N.H. – Republican Sen. Tom Cotton 's on a mission. The conservative lawmaker from Arkansas and strong supporter of President Trump doesn't face a Democratic opponent as he runs for re-election this year, so he's crisscrossing the country this summer and autumn on behalf of President Trump and down-ballot Republicans who face stiffer challenges in November’s general election. 2020 IS STILL UP IN THE AIR, BUT THERE’S ALREADY BUZZ ABOUT THE 2024 GOP WHITE HOUSE RACE “The stakes of this election, I don't think could be any higher," the 43-year old Cotton said in a sit-down interview with Fox News. "What concerns me about the risk of losing the White House and losing the Senate is the radical agenda the Democrats have proposed." Cotton packed a lot into his brief trip: He headlined a meet and greet at the president's New Hampshire re-election headquarters, keynoted the Hillsborough County GOP's Lincoln-Reagan Dinner – which is a major fundraiser for Republicans in state's most populous county – and was the main attraction at a fundraiser for retired Gen…. Read full this story
- Mike Pence Furthers 2024 Speculation, Delivering a Speech in New Hampshire
- How This Independent Bookstore in New Hampshire Became a Hot Spot for Presidential Hopefuls
- Unlike elsewhere, New Hampshire refunds COVID business fines
- Sen. Cruz fuels 2024 speculation with plans for Iowa trip
- Mario Cuomo, Ex-New York Governor and Liberal Beacon, Dies at 82
- Capitol rioter running for Congress says his arrest will help campaign: "Any attention is good"
- 9 Republicans not named Trump who could run in 2024
- Tom Cotton: Biden Polices Allowing Illegals to Commit 'Murder' and 'Rape'
- Cotton on Border Crisis: Anything Harris Touches 'She Makes Worse'
- Ocasio-Cortez Wins 2nd Term in Costly Loss for Republicans
Cotton stirs 2024 speculation with New Hampshire trip to help Republicans have 318 words, post on www.foxnews.com at July 31, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.