Fashion Inside face mask production facility By Tran Linh Sunday, Jul 12, 2020,10:17 (GMT+7) Inside face mask production facilityBy Tran Linh Workers at the face mask factory at Viet Thang Jean – PHOTOS: TRAN LINH Vietnam can be said to have put the coronavirus pandemic under control. However, the risks of its return are still huge as the number of Covid-19 cases has kept rising everyday around the world. Last week, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc requested the authorities at all levels to continue staying vigilant to keep a second wave of the coronavirus in Vietnam at bay. In this context, wearing face mask is advisable to prevent the spread of Covid-19. Currently, many Vietnamese garment enterprises are producing fabric face masks in great numbers. In the following photo essay, we visited face mask production lines at Viet Thang Jean, a garment firm, in HCMC’s Dist. 9. Fabric is treated to become antibacterial The antibacterial fabric will be cut into small pieces Three fabric pieces are arranged in a frame Face masks are being sewn These face masks still need straps Share with your friends:
- Blackwater founder Erik Prince cut a lucrative deal with Chinese insiders. But is it against US interests?
- Discovering Asia - Kansai, Japan
- SriLankan A330 Business Class Male to Doha (via Colombo)
- A night at the Bauhaus, the famous German architecture school
- Holiday at the movies: Hobbits and Hunger Games top the cinema gift list
- Blu-ray Review: THE FILMS OF NIKOLAUS GEYRHALTER Show us our Beautiful, Terrible World
- W Bali Seminyak Review: The Coolest Luxury Hotel in Bali!
- Which Is The Best Jumeirah Hotel In Dubai?
- Top 10 Best Luxury Hotels In Bali
Inside face mask production facility have 277 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.