Kanye West enjoyed some retail therapy at a Walmart and a trip to the bank with friend Damon Dash who has denied the rapper is ‘crazy’, and slammed Kim Kardashian for suggesting her husband was mentally ill. Sporting newly-dyed red hair, Kanye and his friends, and two security guards, headed to the chain store in Cody, Wyoming, Wednesday, which is near his ranch where the star is said to be holed up away from wife Kim. Kanye and Dash were pictured browsing clothes in a Walmart store before snapping up a range of kids’ clothes and bags, and loading up on items from aisles promoting bargain goods for $3.77. It is a marked departure for Kanye, whose Yeezy range sells sneakers for more than $11,000 and whose family are typically in head to toe designer. The budget shopping trip came after Kanye briefly met with bankers at a nearby First Bank. Kanye later tweeted a picture of his friends in the back of his luxury tank at his ranch Wednesday night, with the caption ‘YZY TEAM’. In a second tweet, he posted a picture of a biodome designed but never built for Chester Zoo in the UK with the caption ‘YZY… Read full this story
- Kim Kardashian breaks silence on Kanye West’s behaviour and mental health: ‘The family is powerless’
- Kanye West's famous exes and brutal splits from Amber Rose to Kim Kardashian
- Kourtney Kardashian latest – KUWTK fans spot insane sexual chemistry between Travis Barker and Kourtney in old episodes
- Zoo Animals and Their Discontents
- Elon Musk, Blasting Off in Domestic Bliss
- Sex, Drugs, and the Biggest Cybercrime of All Time
Kanye loads up on children's clothes from Walmart and visits the bank with friend Damon Dash who denies the rapper is 'crazy' and slams Kim after she blamed his erratic behavior on 'bi-polar disorder' have 266 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 23, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.