Michael Jackson ‘s former bodyguard has revealed the truth behind his rumoured “secret child room”. Matt Fiddes, who was charged with looking after the late King of Pop before his death in 2009, has spoken out after the child molestation allegations brought against the singer. Michael has been hit by a string of child abuse claims that were at the centre of documentary Leaving Neverland: Michael Jackson and Me. His fans were outraged by the claims and his family vehemently denied them. Michael was taken to trial on child molestation claims in 2005 but was found not guilty. Speaking on podcast The Scott McGlynn show, Matt, who is now an entrepreneur and celebrity personal trainer, spoke about the allegations that Michael built a secret child room at his home. He told host Scott McGlynn: “They [critics] try and tell you that he built a secret child room but that was there when he bought the house, it was actually a panic room. “The guy was a multi-billionaire and it was completely normal to have a panic room… you would push a door and he had stuff in there to keep him entertained for a few days until a problem was… Read full this story
- Michael Jackson's Children Is Not His Own
- Kanye West defends Michael Jackson over Leaving Neverland documentary
- Amazon SLAMMED by angry parents for selling Michael Jackson costumes for kids
- Michael Jackson 'masturbated in seedy phone call with a 13-year-old boy'
- Michael Jackson's Child Molestation Case To Be Aired
- Michael Jackson Killed By His Doctor?
- Report: Patriots land Michael Jackson in trade with Lions
- Pats trade 2022 draft pick to Lions for CB Michael Jackson
- Shocking moment woman, 22, is arrested after 'stabbing Michael Jackson's niece seven times and hurling the n-word at her in hate crime'
- Sarah Harding's ex Chad Johnson claims star 'blew up' after he followed her former Girls Aloud bandmates and says nobody has 'heard from her' since she 'quit fame to go into hiding'
Michael Jackson's ex-bodyguard shares truth behind star's 'secret child room' have 327 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at July 3, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.