Photo: Bravo Photo: Bravo Image 1 of / 1 Caption Close Image 1 of 1 Photo: Bravo ‘Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles’ Reveals 5 Features That Make a House Look Luxe 1 / 1 Back to Gallery The real estate agents on “Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles” have seen some hot properties, and the latest episode of their show is no different. In the episode “Storm the Castle,” the houses up for sale may be out of the average buyer’s price range. (One is priced at $75 million!) Nonetheless, they provide serious inspiration for those looking to add some high-end California style to their homes. Read on to find out which home features make buyers and guests go, “Wow!” Then, get some fabulous renovation ideas that might apply to your own home, though in a more modest way. 1. Go a step above a normal staircase Real estate agent Tracy Tutor may be in over her head when it comes to her latest home listing. With a difficult seller and a shocking $75 million price tag, she’s got to hustle to sell this house. So, it’s lucky for her that the place is beautiful. With a massive great room, gorgeous… Read full this story
- Ashley Tisdale lists Los Angeles home for $5.8 million after buying five-bedroom, five bathroom property in Los Feliz area in 2019 for $4.1 million
- Derek Hough and girlfriend Hayley Erbert enjoy an afternoon together cruising the streets of Los Angeles on motorized bikes
- Inside the lives of the REAL Crazy Rich Asians: Los Angeles billionaires from China, Singapore, and Japan lift the lid on their VERY extravagant lifestyles in new Netflix reality show Bling Empire
- Historic 10-acre Los Angeles mansion previously owned by Hollywood royalty including Tony Curtis and Cher as well as Ponzi fraudster Robert Shapiro sells for $88million
- Naya Rivera's last Los Angeles home sells for $2.7m after just NINE days on the market... six-months after her tragic boating death
- Kylie Jenner gets roasted on Twitter over water pressure in shower at multi-million dollar mansion: 'Someone get that gal a plumber pronto'
- Kate Mara dons a summery white dress on a stroll with her 13-month-old daughter in Los Angeles
- Sofia Richie is pretty in pink as she steps out with a gal pal for a spin in her Range Rover in Los Angeles
- Lily Collins stay warm in a gray–blue shirt jacket as she takes a stroll in Los Angeles with her adorable rescue dog Redford
- Comedian Jimmy Kimmel FLEES Los Angeles for a secret location to avoid race row after blackface skits and audio of him using the n-word to impersonate Snoop Dogg resurfaced
'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' Reveals 5 Features That Make a House Look Luxe have 421 words, post on www.sfgate.com at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.