Vietnam Economy PM urges monetary policy reform to enhance competency The Saigon Times Friday, Jul 10, 2020,11:09 (GMT+7) PM urges monetary policy reform to enhance competencyThe Saigon Times Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the meeting – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – Stressing that macroeconomic stability will be the country’s priority in the second half of the year at a meeting held at the Government Office on July 9, Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc urged the National Consulting Council for Financial and Monetary Policies to reform monetary policies until the end of this year to enhance the competency of the nation. The Government will have to keep the 2020 consumer price index under 4%, accelerate public capital disbursement and boost domestic demand as well as exports. According to Phuc, the Covid-19 pandemic is still spreading in many countries that are Vietnam’s important partners. The pandemic has affected trade and investment worldwide and caused a global economic recession. The prime minister cited a report of the International Monetary Fund as indicating that the economy of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations would decline by 2%, while global economic growth is projected at -4.9% this year. Most countries have had to ease fiscal and monetary policies…. Read full this story
- RBI seeks extension for Monetary Policy Committee members
- VEPR urges tax policies for FDI to be revised to prevent tax avoidance and evasion
- Coronavirus: After a pub trip and a trim, PM urges Britons not to 'stuff this up'
- Deputy PM urges allocation of funding for pre-feasibility study of high-speed railway
- Russia report: PM urged to set up security committee
- India Lockdown 5.0: PM urges caution, extends free rations scheme as Unlock II begins
- British PM urges Israel to halt West Bank annexation
- UK PM urges funding, global cooperation in virtual Global Vaccine Summit
- Cambodian PM urges ASEAN to take advantages of COVID-19-related opportunities
- Deputy PM urges localities, ministries to brace for floods
PM urges monetary policy reform to enhance competency have 314 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.