Trade Risks scare away online consumers By Van Oanh Sunday, Jul 12, 2020,13:35 (GMT+7) Risks scare away online consumersBy Van Oanh Recently, firms providing payment services via cards and e-wallets have launched a slew of promotion programs to attract users, which renders the use of such services more popular, especially in big cities – PHOTO: THANH HOA Only 38% of the population do shopping online, of whom only 10% make payment electronically. The dual goal of boosting e-commerce and cashless payments remains a tough job to be fulfilled. Hinging on more positive signs of a change in consumers’ shopping habits after the social distancing period, the Government in mid-May announced Decision 645/QD-TTg approving the general plan for national e-commerce development in the 2021-2025 period. One of the goals of this plan is to obtain about 55% of the population shopping online with an average purchase value of US$600 per person a year. However, the above goal will require tremendous efforts to achieve. By the end of 2019, only 38% of the Vietnamese population had done online shopping at least once a year, and slightly more than one third of them had bought goods/services worth over VND5 million, according to the Vietnam E-Commerce White Paper… Read full this story
- Employees embrace genetic testing in health coverage — some experts say they shouldn’t
- Influencer scandals that shocked and rocked Singapore
- How alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur hid in plain sight for years
- Can the Model 3 carry Tesla’s reputation back to safety?
- The plot to subvert an election: Unravelling the Russia story so far
- The worst things on the internet in 2017
- The dark side of DNA testing: When Amber Rudd’s daughter sent off for a gene test kit, she just wanted to learn about her ancestors. Instead, she discovered a dreadful medical legacy
- Dirty lies: how the car industry hid the truth about diesel emissions
Risks scare away online consumers have 310 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.