VAS sent notices about the cases to Ho Chi Minh City Department of Education and Training VAS has sent notices about the cases to the Ho Chi Minh City Department of Education and Training. These teachers are the 97th and 98th infections published by the Ministry of Health on March 21. Both of them are of British nationality and live in District 4. Previously, they travelled to Malaysia before returning to Vietnam. On March 14, they also went to the bar Buddha Bar & Grill where four other cases of infection were discovered last week. As soon as receiving the information from the MoH, in the evening of March 23, VAS announced letting all teachers and staff members work from home until the end of April 5. “Following the official instruction from the government and the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City on travelling limitation to minimise the risk of COVID-19 infection in the coming weeks, the VAS Board of Management has decided that all teachers and staff from the Head Office and the seven campuses will start working online from Monday, March 23 until the end of April 5, 2020. When the school reopens on Monday, April 6, 2020, we… Read full this story
- Warriors’ Draymond Green hopes to return early next week
- Report: Warriors’ DeMarcus Cousins tried to return from injury weeks ago
- Report: Dwight Howard undergoing back surgery, hopeful to return within 8 weeks
- Boone Jenner out for at least another week due to infected cut on ankle
- The Aussie Chevelle Returned to Drag Week 2016 Crazier Than Ever!
- Opinion: Ulster class of 2018-19 have raised the bar
- Falcons' Deion Jones set to return from 11-week absence after early-season foot injury
- Subaru WRX Gr.B Road Car Returns in This Week’s GT Sport Mileage Exchange Update
- The A-League team of the week: Round 19
- Sam Darnold not practicing as Jets return from bye week
VAS returns to online classes for two weeks after two COVID-19 infections have 308 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.