Investment Vietnam becomes ‘semi-transparent’ real estate market for first time: JLL By Gia Phong Thursday, Jul 16, 2020,13:51 (GMT+7) Vietnam becomes ‘semi-transparent’ real estate market for first time: JLLBy Gia Phong A night view of a residential area in District 7, HCMC. Vietnam rises to a new category on the JLL’s global real estate transparency index – PHOTO: GIA PHONG HCMC – The progress in Vietnam’s largest market, HCMC, has seen it rise one place in the rankings to 56th, while steady advances over the last two surveys have helped push the country into the “Semi-Transparent” market category for first time in JLL’s biennial Global Real Estate Transparency Index 2020. “It is no surprise that Vietnam has moved from ‘Non-transparent’ to ‘Semi-transparent’ in our latest transparency index,” said Stephen Wyatt, Country Head of JLL Vietnam. He explained that over the past decade, Vietnam has become a top destination for manufacturing in Southeast Asia and has attracted significant foreign investment. The country will need to rise further in the rankings if it wants to attract more foreign investment. Emerging markets have once again shown the greatest advancement in the index, with six Asia Pacific markets – Mainland China (32nd), Thailand (33rd), India (34th), Indonesia (40th),… Read full this story
- Is Legal Marijuana Getting Local Real Estate Markets High—or Is It a Buzzkill?
- Real estate market forecast to be soft in 2020
- 60 Percent of Nation's 'Hottest' Real Estate Markets in CA: Report
- U.S. Real Estate Market Shows Symptoms of Coronavirus Effect: What You Need to Know
- Real estate brokers leave market
- Big shot investors in real estate M&A push
- Great opportunities for real estate firms to call for foreign capital
- Gov’t to look into administrative roadblocks in real-estate sector
- Prime Piece Of Austin Real Estate On The Market
- RBI measures for commercial real estate to boost market, economy mood: Yashpal Gupta, Repco Home Fin
Vietnam becomes ‘semi-transparent’ real estate market for first time: JLL have 312 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.