Lao Cai asked to finalise proposal for construction of Sa Pa Airport A mock-up of Sa Pa Airport in the northern mountainous province of Lao Cai. (Photo: baogiaothong.vn) Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung has urged the People’s Committee of northern Lao Cai province to finalise its proposal for construction of Sa Pa Airport, with opinions of relevant ministries and agencies taken into account. The proposal must be submitted to Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc for review before it would be approved in-principle, Dung said in an official dispatch sent to the Lao Cai People’s Committee on August 3. In 2018, Lao Cai proposed building an airport in Sa Pa resort town at a total cost of nearly 5.8 trillion VND (252 million USD) to the Ministry of Transport. The airport will cover 371ha in Cam Con commune, Bao Yen district. Its construction will last four years under a public-private partnership. Once completed, it will be capable of serving 3 million passengers per year. Located on the economic corridor of Kunming – Lao Cai – Hanoi – Hai Phong, Lao Cai is an economic belt based on trade development among provinces in Southwest China. Currently, the province’s transport system incorporates… Read full this story
- Play explores truth behind Jane Fonda's Vietnam photo
- Techcombank Ironman 70.3 Vietnam to take place in Danang
- Aaron Rodgers Jokes Packers' Interview Headline 'Needs More Click Bait'
- Sports News 4/4
- News of the Week: Kenny Omega on Seth Rollins taking his move, Billy Corgan’s plans for NWA
- News of the Week: Sting discusses The Undertaker, Mauro Ranallo’s next gig
- Former Mariners, Seahawks, Sonics and Cougars stars headline 2018 state Hall of Fame class
- U.S. Women’s Soccer National Team – Biggest News Stories of 2016
- UFC fight schedule 2018: Miocic-Cormier, Nunes-Pennington headline PPV events
- Ben Paulsen Decision by Rockies Shows Baseball as Business
VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 7 have 293 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 8, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.