Croatia: Tourists gather on beaches as lockdown restrictions ease Discover the best city breaks, beach holidays, cruises and UK travel spots by signing up SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Holidays to Croatia could be under threat as a sudden surge in coronaviru s cases begins to creep across the nation. Though the country is currently on the UK 's quarantine-free travel list, sudden rises in the virus have led to the rapid removal of countries such as Spain and France. Experts suggest that Croatia could be next to face the chop. Trending READ MORE WATCH: Airport security spot very intimate device in hand luggage However, this is likely concerning news for the thousands of Britons who have impending holiday plans. Since it's placement on the list, Croatia has reported a surge in tourism traffic. In fact, Croatia has recorded 7.2 million overnight stays so far this month. According to the Croatian tourism board, it is around 70 percent of last year’s figure… Read full this story
- Istria: affordable corner of Croatia could be the new Tuscany
- The best mind, body and spirit breaks: readers’ travel tips
- Croatian holiday island Hvar to fine lewd, rude and drunk tourists
- Flight shaming is taking off – can travel be more ethical?
- 18 best family holiday destinations in Europe
- Holidaying in Sweden despite forest fires
- Wish you weren't here: how the tourist boom – and selfies – are threatening Britain's beauty spots
- Beijing imposes ban on Chinese travellers going to Taiwan on their own amid strained relations
- 10 of the best holidays based on Olympic sports
- What you need to pack for a holiday: 75 must-have items
Croatia holidays: Urgent warning for Brtions with booked holidays as travel ban threatens have 301 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 20, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.