For New-delhi Updates Allow Notification For Daily Alerts Keep youself updated with latestNew-delhi News Cancel OK Just In 35 min ago India negotiating with 13 countries to establish bilateral air bubble arrangements 44 min ago Vande Bharat Mission phase 6 all set to begin from September 1, 2020 until October 24 46 min ago Bengaluru ophthalmologist accused of furthering ISIS cause arrested by NIA Must Watch Don’t Miss Technology Jio Pay UPI Service Available For JioPhone Users, Wider Rollout Expected Soon Movies Sushant Singh Rajput’s Ex-Teammate Reveals How Badly #MeToo Allegations Disturbed The Actor! Lifestyle 9 Important Lessons That You Can Learn From Live-In Relationships Automobiles All-New Kia Carnival MPV Revealed Ahead Of Global Launch: Here’s Everything You Need To Know! Finance India’s Unemployment Rate Touches 9-Week High Sports Wu Lei to stay with Espanyol till 2024 Education Atal Ranking 2020: Vice President Declares ARIIA Rankings 2020 Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards News India India oi-Vicky Nanjappa By Vikash Aiyappa | Published: Tuesday, August 18, 2020, 9:25 [IST] New Delhi, Aug 18: Some hospitals in the national capital have said they are are seeing recovered coronavirus patients returning to them with recurrence of… Read full this story
- Understaffed hospital putting patient lives at risk
- NHS hospitals are accused of 'gaming the system' to cut their waiting time statistics by moving A&E patients to new day care units where they're 'off the clock'
- Medical student commits suicide in hostel room in Delhi, suicide note recovered
- Aid agency reveals existence of secret Syrian hospital to highlight war-torn country's 'desperate' health situation
- France pledges debt relief for hospitals, unions call another strike
- Mystery of Oudh's Royal Family that Lived and Died in Ruins Amid Thickets of Delhi Jungles
- Doctors remove world's largest kidney weighing 7.4 kg at hospital
- Helpline comes to patients’ aid at Delhi govt hospitals
- Workshop at AIIMS to train docs in helicopter emergency services
- Tears as Thai boys see parents for the first time since cave rescue
Few Delhi hospitals seeing COVID-19 re-emergence among recovered patients have 312 words, post on www.oneindia.com at August 18, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.