HCMC HCMC to penalize people from Covid-19 hotspots who refuse tests The Saigon Times Saturday, Aug 15, 2020,11:39 (GMT+7) HCMC to penalize people from Covid-19 hotspots who refuse testsThe Saigon Times A doctor (white blouse) speaks with quarantined people at the Cu Chi field hospital in HCMC – PHOTO: VNA HCMC – HCMC Chairman Nguyen Thanh Phong has asked the authorities of various districts to receive health declarations from and perform Covid-19 tests on people coming from the Covid-19 epicenter of Danang and to penalize those who refuse to take tests, submit health declarations, remain in quarantine or provide incorrect information. According to the HCMC Center for Disease Control, as of August 11, there were 3,000 people in the city who returned from Danang City but had not undertaken Covid-19 tests. Lawyer Truong Xuan Tam, head of the Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province Bar Association, said violations in terms of health declarations, quarantine and Covid-19 testing would result in community transmission. Based on the Government’s Decree 176/2013/ND-CP, the city should impose a fine of VND5-10 million on people who refuse tests, health declarations and quarantine or provide incorrect information. Tam stated that this is much lower than the fines in some other countries. People with… Read full this story
- Four people in Scotland are being tested for suspected coronavirus
- Coronavirus: 19 new patients tested in the UK as China scrambles to shut tourist attractions to stop global outbreak
- Three Japanese citizens evacuated from Wuhan test POSITIVE for new coronavirus that has killed 170 - as the Philippines and India become the latest countries to confirm cases
- Furious Chinese put images of the swastika, sanitary pads and skulls on Danish flag after the European nation refuses to apologise over 'insulting' cartoon depicting the Chinese flag with 'images of the coronavirus'
- Confusion and lost time: how testing woes slowed China's coronavirus response
- RPT-INSIGHT-Confusion and lost time: how testing woes slowed China's coronavirus response
- Woman in Chicago becomes SECOND confirmed case of coronavirus in the US after she returned from Wuhan 11 DAYS ago - as 63 people with symptoms are tested nationwide including four in New York
- SALLY WARDLE: The frightening discovery that's convinced me DNA tests, endorsed by celebrities such as Oprah Winfrey, do more harm than good
- Study of coronavirus in BATS sheds light on how the killer virus evolves and spreads - and experts say it could predict 'hotspots' of future outbreaks
- Is Beijing suppressing the true scale of infections? Nurse treating coronavirus sufferers in China claims 90,000 people have already been infected
HCMC to penalize people from Covid-19 hotspots who refuse tests have 413 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at August 15, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.