Recently, a fan asked on Twitter if the winners of the inaugural season would like to have the Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper in their side. The Jaipur-based franchise came up with a funny response and wrote, “only if Mr Nags comes along too”. IPL auction: Mega auction event is unlikely ahead of IPL 2021, teams may retain same squad Mr Nags is a member of RCB’s backroom staff and he’s often seen taking funny interviews of their players. He’s hugely popular on social media and fans eagerly wait for his show ‘RCB Insider’ during the IPL. Only if @NagsMr comes along too. 🙃 https://t.co/ywmIgoaoGe pic.twitter.com/gLd9PnU3LG — Rajasthan Royals (@rajasthanroyals) August 9, 2020 Kohli happens to be the only player in IPL history to play for just one franchise. He was bought by the Royal Challengers Bangalore during IPL 2008 auction the franchise has been retaining him ever since. The supremely talented batsman went on becoming the highest run-scorer in the history of the league. Time and again Kohli has maintained that he’s not going to leave RCB and wishes to retire playing for the Bengaluru-based franchise. IPL 2020: Check out full players list of eight teams and their captains Kohli’s… Read full this story
- India vs South Africa: Skipper Virat Kohli feels credit solely goes to Rohit Sharma
- Know your IPL Team: Rajasthan Royals
- RCB vs SRH Highlights, IPL 2019: Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 4 wickets
- KXIP Poke Fun At Rajasthan Royals, Get Trolled In Response
- Steve Smith joins Rajasthan Royals camp, Shane Warne expects him to be 'hungry'
- Rohit Sharma's promotion as Test opener will make India's batting line-up more lethal: Virat Kohli
- Know your IPL Team: Royal Challengers Bangalore
- IPL 2018: Sunil Narine Stars As Kolkata Knight Riders Beat Royal Challengers Bangalore By 4 Wickets
- IPL 2020: Kolkata to host auction on December 19; Rs 85 cr allocated to each team
- Rajasthan Royals appoint Lisa Sthalekar as advisor for youth cricket
IPL 2020: Rajasthan Royals willing to buy Royal Challengers Bangalore skipper Virat Kohli, but on one condition have 316 words, post on www.mykhel.com at August 10, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.