Hollywood actor Zac Efron has been quietly living in Byron Bay for the past few months to escape the Covid-19 pandemic in the United States. And now rumours are swirling he is set to appear on The Masked Singer Australia, which is currently being filmed in Melbourne. Adding fuel to the fire, judge Jackie ‘O’ Henderson has hinted that the 32-year-old heartthrob could indeed be one of the famous faces under the mask. Under the mask: The Masked Singer judge Jackie ‘O’ Henderson (left) has hinted that Zac Efron could be one of the famous faces under the mask as he is currently based in Australia ‘All I know is that, because of the pandemic, we won’t have any international stars on the show – unless they’re already in Australia,’ the 45-year-old radio presenter told WHO magazine. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next A Hollywood actor, a successful recording artist and a… Zac Efron is planning to ‘list his Los Angeles home in the… The mystery deepens: Zac Efron confirms he’s NOT in… The Masked Singer SPOILER: Channel Ten introduces the… Share this article Share 41 shares ‘I mean, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban are here, right? So is Zac Efron. So you… Read full this story
- Are ‘The Masked Singer’ stars Donny Osmond, Rumer Willis and Cee Lo?
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars Kaley Cuoco, Jim Parsons and other cast members reveal what's next after sitcom ends
- POLITICO Playbook: Who will replace Mattis?
- 1978 Pazz & Jop: New Wave Hegemony and the Bebop Question
- How Tarana Burke founded the “Me Too” movement in Selma, Alabama
- Upcoming concerts in Phoenix: Billy Joel, Post Malone, Cardi B, Kiss
- Upcoming concerts in Phoenix: Billy Joel, Post Malone, Cardi B, Old Dominion
- Upcoming concerts in Phoenix: Billy Joel, Post Malone, Cardi B, Kelly Clarkson
- NFL mock draft 2019: Kyler Murray headed toward first-round pick?
- NFL mock draft: Detroit Lions get Michigan DE Rashan Gary
Jackie 'O' Henderson hints that Zac Efron IS going to appear on The Masked Singer - as Hollywood star continues to keep a low profile in Byron Bay have 311 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 6, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.