In 2020, KDH aims to earn VNĐ3.5 trillion in revenue and post-tax profit of VNĐ1.1 trillion. — Photo khangdien.com.vn HÀ NỘI — Khang Điền House Trading and Investment JSC (KDH) plans to pay a 2019 dividend in cash and stock from September 3. The company will pay the dividend in cash at the rate of 5 per cent, meaning every shareholder will receive VNĐ500,000 (US$21.6) for each share they hold. At the same time, the company plans to issue more than 26.22 million shares to pay dividends at a rate of 5 per cent, meaning every shareholder will receive five new shares for every 100 shares they hold. The capital for the payout is sourced from the accumulated undistributed after-tax profit as of December 31, 2019. The company has also approved the issuance of 8 million preferred shares under the employee stock ownership plan (ESOP). The offering price is determined to be VNĐ13,000 per share. The shares will be offered for employees of the company and its subsidiaries as well as board members. The offering is scheduled to take place from August 5 to August 26. By the end of 2019, undistributed after-tax profit of KDH reached more than VNĐ742 billion…. Read full this story
- Zuelke Real Estate Corporation is buying houses via all-cash transactions in Madison, Wisconsin
- Historian accuses billionaires at Davos of not paying their fair share in taxes
- FCA expected to pay dividend for the first time
- EDITORIAL: A moral argument for the rich in Illinois paying a fairer share
- Mustang’s change of mentality paying dividends
- Monday’s NBA notebook: Brown’s defense pays dividends in Game 1 win
- Sabra Reports Fourth Quarter 2018 Results; Reports Strong Performance From Senior Housing
- There's A Lot To Like About Trinseo S.A.'s (NYSE:TSE) Upcoming 1.0% Dividend
- Is It Smart To Buy American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE:AEO) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend?
- Just 4 Days Before City Office REIT, Inc. (NYSE:CIO) Will Be Trading Ex-Dividend
Khang Điền House to pay dividend in cash and shares have 315 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 7, 2020. This is cached page on Vietnam Colors. If you want remove this page, please contact us.